Reasons to partner with us for Construction Management, Quality Control and Safety services
- We do the recruiting and interviewing while you focus on your project
- We conduct pre-employment drug screenings and background checks on every employee
- A replacement can be made quickly due to a sick or unavailable employee
- The required certifications and training costs are provided by us
- We provide professional liability insurance on our employees up to $1 million (value can be increased if necessary)
- We mitigate claims risks by providing workers’ compensation insurance
- We pay unemployment and payroll taxes and handle the paperwork
- We provide employee benefits and fringes such as health, vacation, sick/safe leave and a retirement plan
Strategically partnering with us will help you meet required diversification goals
- We can contribute toward your MBE/DBE participation goal by partnering with us on contracts where you are the prime or subprime contractor
- We can help you meet your WOSB contracting goal by partnering with us on federal government projects where you are the prime or subprime contractor
Our professionals have experience in a variety of project sectors including federal government, higher education, public schools, military bases, hospitals/healthcare facilities, multi-family, office/mixed-use, hospitality, restaurants, retail, and infrastructure. Many of our professionals have active security clearances and some are bilingual.
Our professional’s federal, state and local government construction experience includes but is not limited to: Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), the Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DoD), National Institute of Health (NIH), Department of the Navy, Department of Transportation (DOT), NASA, WMATA, The Pentagon, and Walter Reed Hospital.
We support our military veterans and the service they have provided to our country. We strive to assist them with their transition into a civilian position in their related area of expertise.
Our construction management professionals support our customers in various roles in order to successfully deliver projects on-time and within budget. They are seasoned and experienced to perform preconstruction, project management, budgeting/estimating, scheduling, constructability reviews, LEED compliance and documentation, change order review and negotiations, punch list preparation and completion, monitoring, and close-out administration.
QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
Our safety services include written safety programs, site specific Accident Prevention Plans (APP), on-site/workplace safety training, safety audits and inspections, and chemical information lists. When you need a Safety Manager or a Site Safety and Health Officer we have a full range of certified, fully trained individuals to meet your project requirements. Our professionals ensure that construction activities are performed within compliance of all local, state and federal regulations.
Our professionals have various certifications including:
CPR / AED / First Aid
Let's Work Together!
8894 Fort Smallwood Road, Suite 16
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
8894 Fort Smallwood Road, Suite #16
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
©Copyright 2018 HOBSON USA, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Created by Interarc